Valentine's Day is just around the corner, you know what that means, it's time to celebrate love. From chocolate to jewelry to romantic dinners and memorable events, who doesn't enjoy that? America agrees, here are a few interesting statitics from, https://www.fundivo.com/stats/valentines-day-spending-statistics/# .
- $147.00; average amount spent per person during Valentine's Day in 2016.
- $166.00; average amount spent by the average American on jewelry during Valentine's Day (2016).
- 25-34 year olds spend the most on Valentine's Day with 35-44 year olds spending the second most on Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is a day to show your affection or care for your loved ones, whether it be your spouse, friends or family members. Instead of spending money on flowers that will eventually be thrown away and chocolate that will be gone in a day how about honoring your loved one with a wall decal they can keep forever? WallPressions offers a decal for everyone in your life.
For your friend:
For your sister:
For your spouse:
For your family:
For your children:
Below are directions on how to apply our decals so you can really surprise someone when they walk in to the room!
What you will need:
- Clean warm water in a spray bottle
- Dry cloth
- Painters Masking Tape
- Squeegee or Credit Card
- Clean wall with warm water, make sure the wall is completely dry before proceeding.
- Position the decal against the wall where you want it to be applied and mark the corners of the decal lightly with a pencil.
- Flip decal over and begin peeling the backing off starting at the corner.
- If part of the decal does not adhere to the transfer tape, replace the decal backing to help transfer the decal properly. Continue slowly then reapply the backing.
- Trim roughly 1 inch off the side or top of the decal backing.
- Position the decal on the lines you drew and place two strips of masking tape on the side or top that you trimmed.
- Carefully begin removing the backing halfway starting with the side you trimmed.
- Firmly squeegee from the center out.
- Continue removing the backing carefully until the end is reached and again, squeegee from the center out.
- Remove masking tape and then starting at a top corner begin to slowly peel the application tape away.
- If a piece of the decal comes up as you are removing the tape, simply rub with a squeegee firmly then continue.